The Parish Council's financial year runs from 1st April to 31st March.
Please use the links below to access the relevant information
All remaining documents are subject to delay due to the COVID-19 crisis
Transparency Code for Councils in England with an annual turnover not exceeding £25,000
The Smaller Authorities (Transparency Requirements) (England) Regulations 2015 requires the on-line publication of Parish Council information which the Government says will provide taxpayers with a clear picture of the Council's' activities, spending and governance and will improve the ability of communities to hold local public bodies to account.
Alderton Parish Council's turnover currently exceeds £25,000, however in the interests of openness and transparency we will publish the required information as set out in Part 2 of the Code:
· all items of expenditure above £100 (see paragraphs 13 – 15); click here to download
· end of year accounts (see paragraphs 16 and 17), see 2018/19 Accounts at top of page
· annual governance statement (see paragraphs 18and 19), see Annual Governance Statement (Section 1) at top of page
· internal audit report (see paragraphs 20 – 22), see Annual Governance Statement (page 3) at top of page
· list of councillor or member responsibilities (see paragraph 23) Councillor details are on The Council page
· the details of public land and building assets (see paragraphs 24 – 27) click here to download Asset Register
Minutes, agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings (see paragraphs 29 and 30) These are on the Meetings page
The Code states that the information specified must be published on a website which is publicly accessible and free of charge.